I spent the day shopping with my Mom and came home to a painted nursery! I love the way it turned out. We picked out the colors a while ago, and wanted it to have the look of a rolling hill. I am in the process of creating a fabric tree to go on the yellow wall (I don't think I posted that), so I will post that picture as soon as I am finished!
On another note, we had our hardwood floors (our 2nd try at them) delivered today, and while looking at a couple planks we noticed that they sent the wrong wood! We have no luck with hardwood floors-my Dad claims we are at the point where this is funny, I think that after we have them installed for a couple months (and are not living on subfloor), then I will look back and laugh.
Enjoy the nursery pics! Let us know what you think!!
1 comment:
Hi Wards! I envy your creativity! Love the nursery!! How is baby Ward??
Love, Kelly P
Post a Comment