Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just some info

Maya is getting much better at walking. I have yet to capture any of her steps on film, but I have a feeling that she will be walking more and more in the coming weeks. She is also doing a great job at communicating lately, she loves to talk to her friends at school and when I come to pick her up she is too cute and says "bye bye" to all her buddies. She even has this cute Miss America wave that goes along with the words. The other day we were sitting in the living room and she started to say "ball" over and over again (along with the sign). We are so proud of our little girl, and thought we would update on all the fun little things that Maya does since I mostly just put pictures with no stories. I of course can't resist, so here is a cute picture of Maya shot with my camera with a cool Polaroid film effect.

No comments: