One of my coworkers found these adorable flowers on another blog, so I followed the step by step directions (here) and haven't stopped since. Our neighbors just brought home their baby girl Hailey, so I whipped up this cute hat today. I can't wait to see how cute she looks wearing it. Classy, with just a touch of bling (what girl can resist?!) I just bought a cloth bag at JoAnn's for $0.99 so I am going to see what I can do with a few flowers and a hot glue gun. I am very excited!
Somewhat pleased with the pink one, I bought cuter beads today---so the beading should be cuter in the future.
2 comments:
They turned out awesome! I am definitely going to be making some for Emeline's headbands by putting a little alligator clip on the back. I think they are so fun. I love the little hat for your neighbor! You did awesome.
ps: with all those headbands you may need a headband holder--I made one last summer, here is the link to that blog post: http://katieballa.blogspot.com/2009/08/headbandtastic.html
Post a Comment