We couldn't resist taking advantage of the beautiful day today, so off we went to the Philadelphia Zoo. The last time we were there was on Maya's 1st birthday, not much has changed, but Maya did seem to enjoy herself a bit more this trip--I think it had a lot to do with the fact that she can now walk and was able to run around the zoo looking for all her animal friends! Here is a glimpse into our fun filled day!
seriously, could she get any cuter?!
She was still holding onto us for dear life, but enjoyed looking at the gorillas. I really don't blame her for being a bit scared, they are HUGE!
Waiting by the pony rides in the Children's zoo. I don't think she would actually have gone onto the horse if we tried to get her to, but she really enjoyed looking and pointing to the horses as they walked past. She really liked the Children's Zoo this time around. Mooing at the cows and making the sign for ducks in the pond--even chasing after the pigeons (ewww).
No comments:
Post a Comment