Saturday, August 14, 2010

Delaware Children's Museum

We took a morning trip today to the Delaware Children's Museum, and had so much fun! I had attempted to go yesterday with Liz and the kids, but it ended up with me getting crazy lost and losing all hope in our current navigation system. We tried again today, better rested, more directions, Elmo in the DVD player , and two competent adults in the car (as opposed to yesterday when it was me behind the wheel and Maya in the back screaming her face off with no Elmo to keep her entertained)

We finally made it!! (by the way it was not difficult to get there at all, I have no clue how I got lost...it must have been the 2 days lack of sleep--Maya finally decided to sleep in today!--no 3am wake up calls and then us giving up and sticking her in our bed for the rest of the night)

Maya loved the little kid room they had, she was rolling around on the mats like a mad woman and just loving the freedom of it all!

Daddy & Maya taking a trip in the train :-)

Short break on the beanbag chairs to read a book--she is too cute!


I love this one, she has no clue what is going on with the paint on her fingers :-)


Maya loved the room with the garden area...she loves to put things in their place, so this was perfect for her!
We will definitely be back for more fun (especially now since we are members...we couldn't resist). I can't wait to explore more of the museum with her and take advantage of all the sites around the museum...Matt wants to try the Joe's Crab Shack next door...yummmms!


No comments: