Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mission completion!

The bathroom is finally complete!! We are so happy and feel like we are on vacation whenever we shower in our beautifully tiled shower :-) Here are some after pictures, and here is a reminder of what we have been through!!
Stay tuned for our new Kitchen renovation---while I was enjoying my first shower in our new bathroom, Matt went down into the kitchen and noticed that there was water all over the kitchen floor and leaking from the ceiling!! We immediately called our bathroom "people" and they came over to fix the problem right away (they rule). To make up for it they decided to tile our kitchen floor for a very low price (awesome!!).....meanwhile I have been working with my dad on painting our kitchen cabinets white (we are crazy and our house is a complete mess). But I can't wait to see the finished results, it looks good already!! I will of course keep everyone posted.......but for now just enjoy the bathroom pictures :-)

I LOVE our new vanity!!!

Matt did an incredible job putting new shelves into our new closet. Now we just have to get some cute bins to make it less obnoxious to look at.

New glass shower door---worth every penny!

No comments: