Friday, November 26, 2010

Cupcakes galore!


I have wanted to do a blog post about my cupcake creations for a while, so here we go...I have been having a blast creating cupcakes for all different occasions, here is a glimpse into the tasty creations I have made over the past year. I am almost positive there will be many more blog posts with cupcakes in the future!!

"Turkey" cupcake for Thanksgiving 2010

"2 peas in a pod" cupcakes for Hannah and Andrew's first birthday

Close up of "bagel and lox" cupcakes

"Bagel and lox" cupcakes for Yom Kippur

"Baby" cupcakes for Hailey's arrival :-)

"Corn on the cob/hamburger and hotdog" cupcakes for the Labor day (I think)

close up of "corn on the cob" cupcakes

"apple a day" cupcakes for the last day of school party! (can't wait to make those again)

"ladybug" cupcakes for Stephanie's baby shower

And where it all began, "sesame street" cupcakes for Maya's first birthday party!!

No comments: