Thursday, November 25, 2010

Peace, love and Shutterfly!

It's almost that time of year again! Where we have to start thinking about our photo cards for the holidays. We have used Shutterfly in the past and have always had a great experience. We loved last year how we could get more then one photo on the card, so most likely will be thinking the same way this year. Or just give up on putting me or Matt in the card, and just have 2-3 adorable pictures of Maya :-) There are so many choices, it will be a hard one for this year.

I love the variety Shutterfly has to offer, especially having “holiday” cards to choose http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards instead of just Christmas, since we celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah at our house.

Some of the other products we have used in the past are the traditional card

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

and one that I might use this year for our kitchen is a photo calendar

http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars, my sister does one every year and I love the results :-)

I am having a hard time figuring out which design to use, but I am leaning towards these two....(with our family in the pictures, obviously)

and

If you are a blogger you could get up to 50 free cards with shutterfly...just follow the link:http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the tip, we got free cards too :)