Matt's work has a kids holiday party every year. This year Maya was really into the gingerbread house creating. It also didn't hurt that "Santa Paws" was on the TV and pizza was being served like it was going out of style. She was in heaven, and I ate more chicken fingers then I care to admit. A good time was had by all. I love watching Maya at work on projects--she was really into decorating the gingerbread house, and didn't really figure out (until the last couple pieces) that the house decorations were actually edible. Score one for us!
A blank slate
Such concentration
And about 20-30 minutes later the masterpiece is complete!
Maya has started the whole "cheese" phase when getting a photo taken..so she ends up having a face somewhat like the photo above.
This one is a little bit better :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment