After reading the current blog post over at my sister’s site, I realized how much I have been slacking too! So I am going to try and catch up with what is going on around our house….
A variety of pictures from the past month…cute pigtails that Ms. Joy from her school gave her..she supposedly has “Ms. Joy’s salon” after naptime, and everyone (including the boys) gets their hair styled. Maya also got her first pillow in her crib, a big deal around here! I made the pillowcases (I am very impressed by my skills—she has 3, but currently loves her minnie mouse case).
The last picture is of her 1st place ribbon from her gymnastics class at the YMCA. She was very proud and carried that around for a couple days after getting it :-)
And some more cute ones from the past couple of months. The first one is Maya sitting in between Matt’s legs in a blanket reading a book…I guess it was like a hammock for her :-) I love the picture of her playing poker at the neighbors superbowl party..she has a great poker face :-) And the last one was just too cute not to post.
I will try to update the blog more often and not be lazy..My camera did break, so all these are from my cell phone. I need to invest in another camera, if anyone has ideas on a good point and shoot camera for a good price let me know :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment