Today, Matt's family came to town to head to the Philly Zoo. It was their first time there, so Maya was an excellent tour guide. I think that Owen & Courty's favorite part of the day was the reptile house (my first time in there---I usually try to avoid snakes). Maya claims that the hippos were her favorite (there were no hippos there today---not that we saw anyway). I'm going to say the giraffes were her favorite since she was constantly asking about them today. It was a fun (non-nap filled) day---but I know have an extremely tired little girl up in bed (early) and hopefully sleeping in a bit tomorrow :-)
| The huge tortoises that are outside---they are really amazing up close |
![]() |
| The cousins posing outside of the reptile house---I am looking forward to the days when Maya stops making that face when asked to say "cheese" |
![]() |
| Maya & Mamaw |
| The baby jaguar...I somehow missed this part of the day, but luckily Matt got a picture. |
![]() |
| The girls were happy to pose anywhere we went.... |
![]() |
| What I claim as Maya's favorite part, but definitely mine--I love the giraffes...they are so incredible to look at! |






No comments:
Post a Comment