Sunday, December 4, 2011

Maya & Santa!

After 2 failed attempts to sit with Santa, finally today Maya wanted to take a picture! (Last year she wasn't a huge fan either)  We went to Waterloo gardens to see the reindeer they have there and Santa happened to be there too!  So while I stood in line for the reindeer, Matt took Maya to meet him :-)  As luck would have it, we both ended up at the front of the line at the same exact time......so Maya just got a quick picture with Santa before running over to our line to meet "star" the reindeer.   I am pretty sure she had enough time to tell Santa she wanted "tinkerbell"---I know she tells us any opportunity she gets (so random).  


Daddy, Maya, Star the reindeer, and the lady that watches him :-)

Maya and the big man himself!  Of course baby came along for the sleigh ride!

No comments: