I realized today I have been a bit of a slacker taking pictures of the bump for the baby boy :-) With Maya we seemed to take weekly pictures, but in the 20 weeks (yes, I am halfway there!) we have only taken 3....I am hoping to be better the second half :-)
This little bugger is moving around a lot in my belly---it is fun to feel him all day--I can't wait for Matt to finally catch one of his twists and turns :-) I have a feeling he is going to be a big boy, since I am starving 24 hours a day! I feel like I could eat all the time and still be hungry...yikes!
![]() |
| 10 weeks http://debbiematt.blogspot.com/2008/09/im-growing-too-fast.html (the link is 12 weeks with Maya) |
![]() |
| 13 weeks http://debbiematt.blogspot.com/2008/10/14-weeks.html (14 weeks with Maya) |
| 20 weeks! Excuse my face, Matt was taking multiple pictures and I think I didn't smile for the picture before--so I was over smiling in this one :-) http://debbiematt.blogspot.com/2008/12/22-weeks.html (22 weeks with Maya) |


2 comments:
Hi Debbie,
I'm with you...today is week 22 and I have only taken 1 picture. The second baby sure is different.
Leslie
Congrats Leslie!!!
Post a Comment