Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random posting

Going through photos I had and wanted to share---no real connection between any of them, just what we have been up to around here :-)


I love this painting Maya made at school for Dr. Suess' birthday--I can't wait until we can bring it home and it can go in her room!
 Starting to get the baby gear out of the basement and figure out what we have and need--Maya decided she wanted to take a spin in her old car seat :-) 
 Enjoying the beautiful spring weather, we took a trip to Longwood Gardens and Maya was queen bee of the garden!


 BUBBLES!

Maya helping Daddy clean my car--she was so into it, and really wanted to help out!

Sunday morning bed head and crayons--love lazy Sundays...

And me...in all my pregnant glory...this spring weather is amazing, but with a baby cooking and a classroom full of 25-30 smelly/sweaty teenagers makes it feel like it is about a thousand degrees out!  I am already in tank tops and flip flops :-)

No comments: