Thursday, June 14, 2012

May 27, 2012

Henry David decided to make his arrival 2 weeks early!!  Mommy and Maya spent the day over at Granny and Pop Pops with her cousins all day (in the sun).....As we were leaving their house that night my water started to break!!! So off to the hospital we went :-)  Granny was luckily able to come over to the house to stay with Maya (who was fast asleep by the time we left).

They had to induce my labor, just like they did with Maya---so we tried to sleep that night as best we could (Matt slept a bit better then I did).....6:00am rolled around and I was 10cm dilated--6:06am Henry was here!!!  He was very ready to meet his family :-)

my patriotic (for Memorial day) bracelets I got to wear at the hospital :-)






A very proud big sister!!!

No comments: